13th Annual Conference of the Prognostics and Health Management Society
Registration Now Open!
Click here to register
Nashville, Tennessee, USA (planned in-person)
Oct. 30 – 31, 2021
Optional Short Course
Nov. 1 – 4, 2021
After more than a year of pandemic shutdowns, we are excited to announce that the 13th Annual Conference of the PHM Society is currently planned to be an in-person event in historic Nashville, TN! We will, of course, be closing monitoring the situation and will make changes as necessary to ensure that the conference is safe for attendees.
We will bring together the global community of PHM experts from industry, academia, and government in diverse application areas, such as, but not limited to, energy, aerospace, transportation, automotive, human health & performance, smart manufacturing, and industry AI.
Here’s some of what we have planned for 2021:
- A choice of 2 dedicated Short Courses focused on fundamental PHM concepts and techniques, as well as data analytics, during the weekend prior to the conference (separate registration required),
- A full-day Technical Language Processing Workshop,
- A Doctoral Symposium where PhD students can present their work and receive feedback from the community,
Keynote and/or Luminary Speakers each day
- 3 parallel tracks of Technical Paper Sessions,
- 2 free Tutorial Sessions,
- 12 Panel Sessions,
- Technical Demonstrations and Product Showcases from leading companies and research institutions,
- A Data Analysis Challenge (with prizes!) held prior to the conference open to everyone, with winning teams presenting their approaches in an Invited Paper Session,
- A high-quality Career Fair,
- Student Posters, and
- Networking, diversity outreach, and social events, including our annual Banquet dinner, held at the Country Music Hall of Fame!
We hope that you will be able to join us this year and look forward to seeing you in the fall!
Conference General Chairs:
- Dave Larsen (Collins Aerospace)
- Sankaran Mahadevan (Vanderbilt University)
- Scott Clements (Lockheed Martin)