13th Annual Conference of the Prognostics and Health Management Society
|1) Registration is now open! Click here to register.|
2) Check out the 2021 PHM Data Challenge!
- Location: Fully Virtual Event
- Optional Short Course to be held for 4 days during the week of November 29, 2021
- PHM 2021 Conference to be held for 4 days during the week of November 29, 2021
About the Conference:
After careful consideration, given the current COVID-19 situation the PHM Society has made the difficult decision to adjust our 2021 Annual Conference to a fully virtual event. This virtual event will be held over 4 days during the week of Nov 29, and will include all of the features conference registrants are accustomed to – Speaker and Panel sessions, Keynote and Luminary speakers, a Diversity event, multiple tutorials, a Technical Language Processing workshop, Doctoral Symposium, and optional Short Courses. Paper presentations will be presented live, and additionally will be pre-recorded and available prior to, during, and after the actual Conference date.
The specific daily agenda will be forthcoming shortly.
Cost for the virtual registration will be $500 for all attendees. Sponsor-oriented discounts will still apply at the previous costs. Those who have already registered will be automatically switched to virtual registration, and will be refunded the difference in fees.
We have already locked in our 2022 Conference for Nashville (again), at the Loews hotel and banquet at the Country Music Hall of Fame. More details to follow for 2022.
We will bring together the global community of PHM experts from industry, academia, and government in diverse application areas, such as, but not limited to, energy, aerospace, transportation, automotive, human health & performance, smart manufacturing, and industry AI.
Here’s some of what we have planned for 2021:
- A choice of 2 dedicated Short Courses focused on fundamental PHM concepts and techniques, as well as data analytics, during the weekend prior to the conference (separate registration required),
- A full-day Technical Language Processing Workshop,
- A Doctoral Symposium where PhD students can present their work and receive feedback from the community,
Keynote and/or Luminary Speakers each day
- 3 parallel tracks of Technical Paper Sessions,
- 2 free Tutorial Sessions,
- 12 Panel Sessions,
- Technical Demonstrations and Product Showcases from leading companies and research institutions,
- A Data Analysis Challenge (with prizes!) held prior to the conference open to everyone, with winning teams presenting their approaches in an Invited Paper Session,
- A high-quality Career Fair,
- Student Posters, and
- Networking, diversity outreach, and social events, including our annual Banquet dinner, held at the Country Music Hall of Fame!
We hope that you will be able to join us this year and look forward to seeing you in the fall!
Conference General Chairs:
- Dave Larsen (Collins Aerospace)
- Sankaran Mahadevan (Vanderbilt University)
- Scott Clements (Lockheed Martin)